This post contains affiliate links. I also received these boxes complimentary for review.
This post is going to be jam-packed with beauty, I hope you’re ready for it!
First off, was this amazing November GLOSSYBOX as shown above. Each box comes with 5 deluxe-sized high-end products that you get to try and see if you like! I had some personal favorites from this November box, but first, here’s what was inside (from bottom left to right):
- So Susan Universal Blush – This micronized blush uses Amazonian fruit rich in beta-carotene and essential fatty acids which is great on any skin tone. It actually adapts to the user’s skin tone to give you a one-of-a-kind flush blush! (Retail: $23.29)
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer – This 100% certified organic moisturizer gives you a serious boost of antioxidants, vitamins, and hydration. I’d actually tried this one before, and it’s nice – but I prefer their facial scrub more! (Retail: $45.00)
- 12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment – As the name states, this spray treatment has a dozen different benefits including correcting damage from chemical processing, pollution, heat styling, etc. plus it also tackles frizziness! (Retail: $20.00)
- OPI Nail Lacquer in ‘Pink Outside the Glossybox’ – This color was designed just for Glossybox and is a light blush shade of pink. It was perfectly subtle and lasts as well! (Retail: $9.50)
- Kneipp Herbal Bath: Balancing in Lavender – This seriously yummy herbal bath contains natural essential oils (such as camphor, lavender and eucalyptus leaf) to help calm and relax, along with oppose mental fatigue. (Retail: $20.00)
My absolute favorite from this box was the Kneipp herbal bath – it was beyond amazing, I wished I had about five more bottles because each little 3.38 oz bottle contains enough for two baths. But trust me, that makes all the difference! I lit some candles, turned on spa music on Pandora radio and let the world freeze for a moment as I enjoyed the aromatic lavender scent dancing around me. Mmmmmmmm…
Anyways, as I love to do, let’s add up the retail value and see what we got in this box… Survey says… $117.79! And it only costs ya $21 for a Monthly Subscription!
Now I know this photo is a little rough, it’s so hard to photograph shiny things! This month’s box totally outdid itself, and it came in time! I was out of leave-in conditioner and this Toni&Guy one did just the trick. Here’s the scoop (from bottom left to right front):
- Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick – One of my favorite cosmetic brands, Bellapierre, has this gorgeous mineral lipstick in burlesque. It’s made with iron oxides and antioxidants to make a junk-free, silky and long-lasting pigment! (Retail: $19.99)
- Rituals Cosmetics Miracle Scrub – A heavenly scented hand scrub that includes both ginseng and gingko biloba for the softest, smoothest hands ever seen in a winter climate. (Retail: $17.00)
- Toni&Guy Leave in Conditioner – For a frizz-free style, this leave in conditioner was created for all-day hydration, along with protecting and priming your locks. I love how this one works, it gives great nourishment without greasy/shiny aftermath. (Retail: $16.99)
- Nuxe Masque Creme Fraiche de Beaute – Whew, it’s a mouthful but essentially it is a facial mask packed with calming, moisturizing ingredients to give your face a much needed treatment. Also, it’s hypoallergenic, which is always a plus! (Retail: $32.00)
- Ciate Mini Paint Pot – I absolutely love this little bottle of nail polish in the ‘All Aglow’ which if you look closely, contains little specks of red for a stunning glow on your fingers! (Retail: $10.00)
For a combined total retail value of… $95.98! You’ve got it, all for $21… I think you are catching on 🙂
Now, last but definitely not least, I was soooo excited to get this next box in my mailbox! And I think you’ll see why…
Holiday Limited Edition Glossybox
When I first opened this box, I literally whistled, like whoooooeee! That was one pretty GLOSSYBOX! It was red suede and seriously gorgeous. And then, I opened it up and found the stunning black and white pinstripes with gold embellishments, it just screamed holiday all over it! Once I got past the tissue paper, I realized how much they PACKED into this box! Like beautiful sardines, this box was filled with 7 full-sized makeup products along with 1 full-sized fragrance! Soooo much goodness in one beautiful red suede box.
Okay, okay, now that I’ve seriously swooned, I think I can probably tell you guys what came in this limited edition holiday Glossybox:
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics – This little gem holds loose micronized color that is infused with a light-reflecting property to add some glimmer to your life! I love this on the eyelids, it looks wonderful especially during the holiday season! (Retail: $14.00)
- Cargo TexasLiner Liquid Eye Liner – Who doesn’t love liquid eyeliner? This large-tipped liner makes it easy to apply and control. Plus, the water-based formula goes on very smooth! (Retail: $20.00)
- Korres Volcanic Minerals Volumizing Mascara – I love this lengthening mascara that features volcanic soil which is said to increase your lashes by 600%! I love that it does not clump and it goes on really dark are rich. (Retail: $20.00)
- Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss – This lip gloss goes on so smooth and actually uses vitamin E, shea butter and jojoba seed oil to soften and nourish your precious pucker! The shade (‘wind’) is a pink/nude to go with any complexion. (Retail: $20.00)
- Teadora Lip Butter – This little pot holds extracts of antioxidant-rich plants found in the Amazon Rainforest and packs a serious punch of citrus. It actually gives hydration and light exfoliation at the same time! It’s kind of hard to apply (to get enough on your finger to apply) but it smells delicious and feels good on the lips. (Retail: $15.00)
- NCLA Nail Lacquer – I absolutely adore this shade of nail polish (velvet ropes) for the holidays. I paired it with the gold glitter polish that came in my December box to make a really festive manicure! (Retail: $16.00)
- Calvin Klein Reveal Perfume – Yum. This perfume combines a fresh, flirty, but kind of sensual scent for a unique perfume. It is what I picture for a scent of when you walk into a Calvin Klein store! (Retail: $90.00)
This box was a total steal. For only $40, you get this box packed with beauty goodies with a retail value of $195.00! It’s not too late to grab this box before the holidays – just go to GLOSSYBOX and click on their limited edition holiday box on the front page (it’s the red suede one!) You will be glad you did 🙂
Do you use any of these products? Leave a comment below with your thoughts on all these beauty goodies! I’d love to hear your feedback!