If you don’t have any plans for tomorrow (Saturday, April 20th) then you should check out the Hamms event going on at the old Hamms brewery shipping docks in St. Paul. The event goes from 10am to 7pm and is open to men, women, and DOGS! (The pup will totes be coming with hubby and I!)
What is it? The Hamms event is a “Minnesota Market with a twist”. You’ll find products for guys, gals and pooches alike. Plus, while you shop the 25,000 sq ft space, you’ll get to sip some wine and beer, enjoy some grub and check out some food trucks. Sounds awesome, right??
The founders of the Hamms event have pledged to give up to $5,000 to one of the vendors there to help them take their business to the next level. Your ticket sale will help make up the funds for this, so come on and get your tickets here! It’s $10/person and kids under five years old are free.
I know some of you are going to skim this post to see what’s up, so I’ll highlight the important details for you. Ready?
- Who: Local Minnesota Vendors
- What: 25,000 sq feet of shopping local products for men, women, and dogs plus wine, beer, and food
- When: Saturday, April 20, 2013 (10:00am-7:00pm)
- Where: Old Hamms Brewery Shipping Docks – 713 East Minnehaha Avenue, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55106 (top floor)
- Why: To feature some great products, and give up to $5,000 to one lucky vendor to help their business
I’ll be there, and I know lots of others who will be as well. As for the vendors, you will definitely want to check them out. Here’s a list of some of the awesome Minnesota brands and products you’ll find tomorrow:
- Fidelis Co.
- Urban Junket
- Moss Envy
- Mammaste (how cute is that??)
- Scrappy Products
- Irely Intimates
- Worker B
- Nelli Designs
- Jeanne Beatrice
- And LOTS more…
Oh, and one last thing. You should check out the sponsors who helped make it happen.
That’s all for now. Hope to see you there!