Category Archives: Deals
Every year, I head to the mall at an insanely ridiculous hour in the morning to score great deals. After all, isn’t that what life’s all about? lol okay maybe not, but it’s what I look forward to every year.
It seems that each year, we move on to a progressively earlier time in the morning (or Thanksgiving night, depending on who we’re talking about). So it’s nice to have a list of when all the stores are opening on Black Friday. So to help out my fellow shoppers, I wanted to put together a list of opening times so you can be ready. Don’t you just love being organized? Me too. Here we go.
If I missed any that you deem important, leave a comment and I will add it to the list!
|Babies ‘R Us||5:00pm|
|Dick’s Sporting Goods||12:00am|
|Toys ‘R Us||5:00pm|
That’s all for now! I’m excited, less than a week to go!
This post contains affiliate links.
Okay, so I know it might be a little early to be thinking about this but I had to share in case I have some early-bird, on-the-ball kinds of readers and you wanted to get a good deal on your Christmas cards! I use Cardstore every year because they print, address, and ship my cards and I never have to even touch a pen, stamp or lick an envelope.
Today, they released a coupon code for 30% off your holiday cards, plus free shipping on orders over $30!
After you’ve ordered your cards, leave a comment on how amazing you feel, now that you don’t have to sit at your kitchen table for hours, getting carpal tunnel and paper cuts on your tongue
Disclosure: I received the following item from Glossybox to write this review. Post contains affiliate links.
Ah yes, it’s that time again where I get to show off what came in my GLOSSYBOX this past month. I know, I do these posts kind of late, but I don’t like spoiling the fun so I wait until everyone has got theirs. So without further adou, let’s recap what came in September’s wonderful Glossybox!
Sooo much good stuff this month, I even said to my husband that I think this was the best one yet! My favorite part about Glossybox is that they give you five deluxe-sized samples, which means you actually get a good feel for the product and whether or not it’s a good fit for you! It’s really hard to judge a product by just trying a teeny-tiny sample once or twice.
So let’s go over this month’s goodies!
1. Nioxin Diamax – This product is made to help create stronger, thicker hair by using a “fusion of Niacinamide, Panthenol and Caffeine”. Massage a small amount into your damp hair, concentrating at your roots. I’d say use a small amount. A little goes a long way I think with this one! (Retail: $50.00)
2. Oceane Makeup Remover Pen – I had no idea there was such a thing as a makeup remover pen until probably a day before I got my Glossybox and read about it in a London publication! So I was excited to get this sample in my box! How many times have you sneezed right after you put on your mascara, or your eyeliner was perfect until that very last movement? This pen will be your new best friend. (Retail: $5.40)
3. Be a Bombshell Cosmetics Onyx Eyeliner Pen – I’m a big fan of the ‘Be a Bombshell’ beauty products, so I was excited for the eyeliner pen. It’s super easy to apply and is an all-day formula, which is nice because I always tend to somehow rub off my eyeliner after the first hour. (Retail: $14.00)
4. BCBGMAXAZRIA Bon Genre Eau de Parfum Spray – Mmmm, I absolutely love perfume. I think I may have said that once or twice, but I really liked this one. Naturally it’s from BCBG MAX AZRIA so I knew it’d be good. And it smells nice! Not overpowering, subtle yet bold. They say it’s a good fit for ‘urban rocker’. I like it! (Retail: $75.00)
5. Emite Makeup Professional Eyelash Curler – I can’t remember the last time I got a new eyelash curler. That’s a bad thing. Just think of the germs on that thing. So I was glad to try out a new one! This eyelash curler from Emite was very soft and gentle, and is designed to curl without touching your makeup base! (Retail: $31.07)
How do I get Glossybox?
It is super easy to sign up to get GLOSSYBOX delivered to your mailbox every month! It’s only $21 for a Monthly Subscription, and that is with shipping included. You can also choose to go with a longer plan for a discount:
- 3 months for $60
- 6 months for $115
- 12 months for $220
Just think of all the beauty products that are just waiting for you to try them As you can see above, the total value of this box is well worth the price of a subscription!
Have you tried any of these products, or do you currently get Glossybox? Leave a comment and share your feedback!
Disclosure: I received a Glossybox in order to review for this post. All opinions expressed here are my own.
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of BISSELL Homecare, Inc.. All opinions are 100% mine.
It can be hard to keep your home free of pet hair when your pets are free to roam about the house. Trust me, I know. My dog sheds like crazy and it seems that I am always seeing dog hair no matter what corner of the house I am in. A cheap vacuum is not going to do the trick, trust me, I know that too. Fortunately, there are better options out there for getting your home clean! The new BISSELL PowerGlide® with Lift-Off® Technology is lightweight but strong enough to get through even the toughest messes.
My dog is nimble, curious, and adventurous which means that she leaves messes in some of the most peculiar places. Most recently, it’s been under our dining room table, under our furniture, and even on top of some of our furniture. It’s impossible to get clean, or so I would have thought, until I learned about the PowerGlide® and its lift-off pod, long-stretch hose and crevice tool (on top of it being lightweight) to get all of these tough, random places clean.
I think the two best features you could ask for in a vacuum is that it is lightweight (for carrying up the stairs, for pulling throughout the house, etc.) and that it’s tough enough to do the dirty work (pun intended). There’s not much point to a vacuum that just rearranges the dirt into different places on your carpet, no, you need power. That’s the great advantage of the BISSELL PowerGlide® with Lift-Off® Technology.
Some other wonderful features you’ll love about this vacuum include:
- No loss of suction and sealed system
- One-step removable pod for handy cleaning
- Long-stretch hose
- Swivel steering for great maneuvering
- Adjustable handle for comfortable use and easy storage
- 12” foot for stability
- Large capacity dirt cup
- 27-foot cord
- Included TurboBrush® and crevice tool
Plus, I probably don’t have to tell you, but pet hair shows up in more places than just your carpet. You’d be surprised at the places this new BISSELL vacuum is capable of cleaning. Finally you can clean your furniture, your car, your rugs, drapes, and even lamp shades are no problem! Just imagine how sparkling clean your home could be.
And while I’m on the topic of cleaning unusual places, did you know that there are some spaces that you probably don’t realize you’re not cleaning on a regular basis? It’s true. Most people don’t even think about their air vents, photos or artwork, ceiling fans, mantels, or even the tops of their cupboards! Odds are, if you looked right now, there’s most likely dust, dirt and grime there. Yuck!
Tackle these forgotten places with a few proven methods:
- A vacuum hose can access those hard-to-reach places where any dirt or dust might get trapped.
- A damp rag is great at catching and holding dust from your mantel or ceiling fans. Rinse and repeat!
- A good all-purpose cleaner is ¼ cup baking soda, ½ cup vinegar and ½ gallon water. Mix together and voila!
Are you ready to give your home a good cleaning? Give the BISSELL PowerGlide® with Lift-Off® Technology a try. I have a coupon code for you today so that you can give it a whirl! Get $20 off, plus get free shipping when you use coupon code POWERGLIDE at checkout. You can use this offer on any of the following BISSELL products:
- PowerGlide Pet Vacuum with Lift-Off Technology – 2763
- PowerGlide Pet Bagged Rewind Vacuum – 38631
- PowerGlide Pet Vacuum – 1044
This offer is valid through 11/30/2013.
BISSELL also has some great cleaning tips on their website to help you keep your home spotless! Plus, you can enter to win a new the BISSELL PowerGlide® with Lift-Off® Technology or a $50 BISSELL gift card on their Facebook page!