This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Single Edition Media.
As you all know I’m sure, October was National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. You seen pink everywhere, and all kinds of promotions reminding you to be aware and keep up on your mammograms. Well I know I also don’t have to tell you that there’s much more to women’s wellness than regular mammograms. We have way more health concerns to think about (reproductive, digestive, skin care, hair, etc!)
Here’s what came in the the Babble Boxx that was shipped out to me full of awesome products for me to try out, of course each one addressed a different health/wellness concern!
Here’s the jist of what I got to try out:
- Summer’s Eve Simply Sensitive Cleansing Cloths – I’m sure you’ve seen these feminine hygiene products at the store, it’s become a very popular brand! These cloths help keep yourself ‘fresh’ in the moments when you’re feeling ‘not so fresh’. These cloths are lightly fragranced and come packaged small to fit in any purse or handbag. Bonus: they’re hypoallergenic and alcohol-free.
- 23andMe Saliva Collection Kit – This one was new to me, I was not even sure what a ‘saliva collection kit’ might be. Well, it is actually a human DNA kit and it’s there to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. How? You can learn some pretty interesting things from your saliva (weird, right?) It can actually tell you about your family (relatives and ancestry), wellness (caffeine consumption, lactose intolerance, deep sleep/sleep movement and more), plus health (like if you are a carrier for certain conditions) and more. I’m excited to send mine in and see what comes of it!
- Lancer Intensive Night Treatment Cream – I was super pumped to see this sample show up, because I know it is a very nice, luxury-type skin care product and it’s even been known to be used by celebs. The dermatologist behind the brand (Dr. Harold Lancer) is based in Beverly-Hills and is globally renowned. He’s produced some great products that tackle skin issues like aging and overall health to produce a beautiful ‘glow’. (Planning to purchase? Get 10% off with promo code: bestskin)!
- illumai Biome Care System for Hair – This one, I am equally excited for. Because ever since having my daughter (18 months ago now!) my hair has gotten thinner and it seems more prone to breakage now too. This hair care system comes from decades of scientific studies of self-healing capabilities of the biome. That being said, the 3-step process is made to gently clean, restore and finish your hair to leave it in a beautiful healthy, and sustainable state. It is also made to help tackle dry, flaky, irritated or oily scalp symptoms. Yes please!! (Side note: Want to try it yourself? I got an exclusive 40% off discount for you! Use promo code: 87-REALHOUSEWIVES)
- Ultimate Flora Probiotics – This is one thing I’m guilty of avoiding. I’ve been weary of probiotics, but I’ve heard great things about Ultimate Flora and they’re one of the more popular brands out there for them. Why are probiotics important? They’re great for helping with your digestive health and by using Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli, they use the good bacteria to produce a healthy gut. Ultimate Flora has actually become the #1 high potency probiotic brand nationwide, which was enough to encourage me to give it a shot! We’ll see how it goes 🙂
I’d love to hear your guys’ thoughts if you’ve tried any of these brands or products. Leave a comment below and share what you think!