I received a December’s Glossybox for free in order to write this review. Post contains affiliate links.
It’s that time again! Time to share with you guys what I got in my December GLOSSYBOX. My final beauty box of 2013! And it did not disappoint.. As you can see in the photo above, there were 5 great-sized samples to try out, and each of them a luxury brand!
A Peek Inside:
- Anatomicals YOU NEED A BLOOMING SHOWER! – This body cleanser smells really yummy! It has a light floral scent that sticks with you. I just love the smell! It uses rose and jasmine as well, which are known for their healing properties. (Retail: $9.50)
- nails inc. Victoria Polish – This violet polish is gorgeous. The polish itself is designed to last a long time and also to have a nice, glossy finish. Above that, it dries in 45 seconds! (Retail: $9.50)
- Naobay Oxygenating Cream Moisturizing – This thick cream is really nice in this winter weather. It has a light scent and is absorbed quickly on your face to serve as a nice base for your makeup. It also utilizes high-quality plant extracts and organic vegetable oils, like Rosehip oil and Sweet Almond oil, to help balance your skin. (Retail $45.00)
- Michael Todd True Organics Pumpkin Nutrient-Rich Facial Mask – This facial mask uses pumpkin enzymes to unclog your pores, and remove dead skin. It leaves your face with a much brighter, more radiant glow. This came with perfect timing because my aesthetician just sent me home with a pumpkin cleanser that’s been working great on my skin as well! (Retail: $34.00)
- Ardency Inn PUNKER World’s Baddest Eyeliner – This thick eyeliner has an over-sized felt tip and is aimed at easy and versatile application. It was a little thick for me, but it was definitely easy to apply and it did last long as well. (Retail: $19.00)
I absolutely love getting my beauty samples from Glossybox every month. It’s something I look forward to! Sometimes, I even save opening them for when I’m having a bad day because I know it will do the trick of perking me up 🙂 It’s the little things sometimes!
You can get GLOSSYBOX too! (And a HUGE spoiler alert... a little birdie told me they are doing something with the beauty blender for their January box!!!)
- $21 for a Monthly Subscription
- $60 for 3-Month Subscription
- $115 for 6-Month Subscription
- $220 for 12-Month Subscription
Trust me, it’s worth it to try out all these nice beauty samples. And the items you get are actually a good size! That is my favorite part.
Then after you try it, come back here and let me know what you think!!